Friday, February 20, 2009

WOW!

Another music post, this one being the hot hot track WOW from the Johnson & Jonson album from last year.


Wait not that one.....

YEAH here we go..
Johnson and Jonson are BLU spittin it from LA and Mainframe whose been getting shouted out by Common since he had Sense...
A luscious stab of a loop with a rambling riding flow. Dillalicious! (no dilla included but he'd get down with it)
Grab WOW and then snag the whole album at eMusic.
(((If you join emusic mention my email address when you do and I get free mp3s.....)))
I promised you more posts didn't I?

1 comment:

Dibbly said...

I've been bumping this Blu for a few weeks - not a super quality recording, and not sure who the production is, but both Blu and the producer are on point.

http://sharebee.com/959dae1a