Sunday, May 17, 2009

Colin and the Shots

EDIT: Some people couldn't hear these so you can also download the mp3's individually. Hope that works.


I've been playing in this band with my friends Colin, Nathan, Andrew and Anna (Anna, Colin and Andrew pictured above) called "Colin and the Shots" - and it has been a lot of fun. We recently played a show at a venue here in Pittsburgh called Club Cafe (the first gig with Andrew and I in the band) and Nathan pulled out his little digital recorder and recorded it - so this is very rough, but I like it. Anyways, here's a few tracks.

So Smart

Download

Truly Fall

Download

Bird of Pleasure

Download

Hidden Indicator

Download

Lemme know if those work - tryin out some new shit here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, your songs won't load up for me! I want to hear!

Dibbly said...

to whoever you are - you may need to update your flash player to get it to work - http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer

However, there could be another problem about where I'm hosting the mp3 - this is the first time trying to post sound files this way, so its a work in progress.

Anonymous said...

The downloads are working now and it's good stuff! When I click on the little player thingy, I get nothing despite my zippy 'net connection. Anyway, this is Jesse Brown, I'm just too lazy to make an ID for blogs n'at.

Like the tunes. Hope you're doing well.