Saturday, April 25, 2009

nice



I'm totally stoked about all the recent activity on the dibbly front - I have things to post which should be up next week, but at the moment I'm in Chicago (note the bean above) visiting the School of the Art Institute of Chicago, where I will be rocking out in the printmaking department next semester as a gradumationuate student. Anyways, Dan wanted me to do a post on the road, so here is a bit of something from Chi-town - except that it is actually from LA. I dunno if yinz know the group Inverse, but its some pretty nice organic sounding hip-hop that truly sounds as if it was all made in a semi-stoned state halfway between the beach and the couch. I'm a fan. (Eli, I can already tell you that you probably won't be such a fan. I'd still check it out, but yeah.) Anyways, they rock a nice blog which I'd recommend taking a peek at. For now, another shot of the bean.



2 comments:

dizzleD said...

mobile post mobile post, big ups for da mobile post!!!
rrrrrraaaa, raaaaaaa

CornNut said...

yay chi art inst its an art wonderland!
congrats!