Monday, June 1, 2009

hello again.

I have a lot of old stuff and new stuff to share..
here's some old stuff:
I went to the Vanity Fair Oscar party to assist my hero, Larry Fink.

here he is at work:

he took this picture:

I met some of my photographic heros, and it was really incredibe to see Larry at work.
here are some random pictures that I have floating around my computer..
they are just scan of cvs prints so they are nothing to look at.. but I thought you kids might get a kick out of Elton John and his love for in N out.

comparisons:
a dream with everyone you have ever met, but have not ever met.
a middle school dance but everyone is alot older, they smell like smoke and they are a bit more awkward.

a Bard party, except the reason you know everyone is they are famous, and also they come up to you and make small chat.










2 comments:

Dibbly said...

ok i'm a little jealous because, lets face it, natalie portman is pretty dreamy

Dibbly said...

also good job picking people to include in your photos - christopher walkin, mick jagger, james bond, and natalie portman? not too shabby.

and who is the elderly fellow you're chatting with there?