Sunday, March 30, 2008

Begin.

This is a bit of an experiment. I'm not really into the whole dramatic statement of purpose thing here. Pretty much I feel I'd prefer a more personal forum than the facebook or the flickr to post up some images of recent doings, and this is the result. If things go as planned I'll also be linking to blog posts that I'll be doing on the website of the Carnegie International talking about my experiences setting up that show. Unfortunately that link takes you to the website for the last International, but the history is pretty interesting. The new website isn't up yet, but you can see the artist list and info about the show here.

Hopefully I'll also post up some music things in the near future. Anyways, on with it.


Some recent paintings. Now part of the collection of Mr. Chung, of Brooklyn. The photos are taken on the rug, so not super quality. 5x7.

[explosion]

[de-nounce]




No comments: