Monday, September 27, 2010

100 post challenge

All right peoples, we've had a good summer off here at dibbly. It's been super slow on the posts, no pointing fingers cause we're all guilty. However now that things have picked up I am proposing a challenge, throwing down the gauntlet if you will.
100 posts by the end of the year.
I don't think it's impossible, we did it last year, we're just running a little behind....
But with some hopefully busy months ahead I think we can do it.
To commemorate this event I've decided another Kid Creole and the Coconuts post is in order, this a live one with a whole sassy gay innuendo breakdown in the middle and everything.
Enjoy and keep posting!



Kid Creole & The Coconuts. I'm A Wonderful Thing Baby
Uploaded by capitainfunkk. - Music videos, artist interviews, concerts and more.

1 comment:

Dibbly said...

he said "I got killer bees" then he said he got Bobby - I was like Bobby? the D the I the G the I...